- Leveraging our aggregated volume through our nationwide transportation network.
- Reducing or eliminating your internal costs associated with freight audits and the administration of your current freight management process
- Providing real-time information and technology that includes a suite of web applications, EDI/XML capabilities, and customized web portals.
- Act as liaison among client, carrier and account development team to research and resolve client issues including but not limited to disputed invoices, tracing and expediting freight, shortages and damages, documentation, load tendering and transit time optimization
- Quote, schedule and track expedited and guaranteed shipments with carriers
- Coordinate carrier meetings for new and existing clients and follow up with all parties on any pending issues requiring corrective action
- Provide monthly management reports summarizing major client issues and outcomes
- Review, research and recommend programs to increase client interaction and retention
- Support team environment in meeting departmental goals and objectives
Interested candidates should e-mail cover letter and resume to: