Thursday, August 29, 2013

MSCPA Accounting Career Fair/Graduate School Expo
 
Students will meet employer reps from small, mid-size and international firms and learn
about grad programs that satisfy the 150 hour requirement.

    when:
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013
    1-4 pm MSCPA student members*
    2-4 pm Non-members
    where:
    Sheraton Hotel (Copley Place)
    Grand Ballroom, 2nd Floor
    39 Dalton Street, Boston
    No fee to attend!

    register:
    Job seekers must have legal authorization to permanently work in the U.S.A.
    *Not a student member?
"I received 5 invitations to interview within the first 3 days following the career fair, 

and then 3 more ... in the weeks that followed. I had applied to many of these 
firms online previously and I either received no response or was rejected, so the career fair really helped me establish connections with these firms. In the end I got just the offer that I was looking for and I'm really excited." - 2012 Career Fair participant Eric Pinsoneault, student member, UMass Boston