Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Opportunities at local CPA firm
We at Hague, Sahady, & Co., P.C. are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining an accounting firm committed to helping our clients build success together.
· are an enthusiastic accounting graduate, CPA, or CPA candidate
· want to work in an environment where you can have some fun
· seek to have direct interaction with the Principals
· are outgoing and eager to accept responsibility
· want to work with clients from varying industries
· are quick and can think on your feet
· can communicate with people of all ages and all professional levels
· want to become a team player
…then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We hire professionals, college graduates, and have an internship program for those students in their Junior or Senior years of college. We offer a challenging, yet comfortable and friendly work environment, a competitive compensation package that includes a 401k plan, 75% company paid medical benefits, company paid life insurance, and training and educational benefits.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Kyle J. Connors, CPA,
Posted by MPG at 9:16 AM