GTECH - Providence, RI
To apply click this link
|GTECH, the largest global lottery business, and IGT, the world leader in the gaming equipment space, have merged to create the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. By adopting the IGT name and GTECH's visual identity, we've melded two iconic brands into one. Together, we're uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions across the entire continuum of products and channels. |
Principal Activities and Responsibilities:
• Become educated in the business processes for system engineering pre-sales in order to become an effective member of the costing team.
• Utilize Microsoft Excel to compile “historical data” with actual & forecast results for system delivery projects at varying levels of detail.
• Learn to identify areas where metrics/reports improvements can be utilized.
• Facilitate the load of cost estimation during costing processes and adhere to completion according to the pipeline schedule.
• Support the application and improvement of work breakdown structures as they pertain to pre-sales projects.
• Maintain good communication with Costing PMs and System Engineers on pre-sales projects.
• Assist with ad hoc costing finance projects, as needed.