To apply, go to:https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=GTECH&career_ns=job_listing&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&_s.crb=nRloceXkEWjfIBIYQaxHLL2VSBs%3d&career_job_req_id=18001&electronic_referral=indeed
This internship position is responsible for an analytics function which supports sales, strategic and marketing planning, product development, and GTECH customer needs.
• Captures, tabulate and analyze data
• Ensures the accuracy and quality of data
• Works with large databases in order to provide high quality data analysis
• Identifies trends and relationships of variables in a dataset and recommends analytical marketing suggestions
• Presents and support the findings of the analyses
• Does statistical randomness tests
Activities and Responsibilities:
• Supports and assists in cooperation with other analysts to maintain internal databases, create custom reports, and generate case studies and other such analysis in support of customer/corporate development of marketing plans, product research and multiple other company objectives.
• Assists in the designs and administration of complex retail analyses for use in modeling for optimal site selection and retailer distribution and placement, sales performance, market segmentation and product positioning.
• Assists in the development of strategic marketing plans for current or potential customers through trend analysis, industry tracking, and best practice benchmarking.
• Assists with market research development and analysis in order to support recommendation development, and presentations for selected customer accounts and products.
• Must be enrolled in a degree program
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Marketing and/or Market Research experience desirable.
• Strong computer skills utilizing databases and analysis software in Windows platforms.