- Support the traditional program management services for key strategic initiatives.
- Assist in developing program plans, defining project timelines, documenting project justifications, planning and executing testing, and preparing communications.
- Work with program managers and business leaders to: document needs; identify interdependencies; design framework for delivering project objectives.
- Support the preparation of periodic project updates to stakeholders; documenting recent program accomplishments, issues, concerns, upcoming milestones, and decisions required.
- Collaborate with business partners to prepare business process mappings and future state designs in support of project planning and execution.
- Undergraduate student majoring in Business Administration
- Candidates for this job must have a high degree of integrity and a baseline understanding of the rules and regulations governing investment companies
- Knowledge of the practical aspects of project management
- Ability to understand complex business problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Solid problem solving skills; ability to handle minor problems with minimal guidance
- Experience working within a team
- Willingness to learn Ability to adapt to a variety of tasks
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills