Friday, March 28, 2014

Northwestern Mutual - Jobs and Internships

Here is a message I received from a rep. at Northwestern Mutual in Braintree, MA.  Keep in mind that these can be great opportunities if you are the type who likes selling. 

My name is Tom Farmer and I am a financial advisor at Northwestern Mutual in Braintree. I wanted to reach out to you because our office is looking to add two more advisors within the next six months. I wanted to see if you knew any recent graduates or so-to-be graduates that you think might be good at our job. Typically students that are outgoing and self motivated tend to be the best fits. They do not necessarily need to have a background in finance. We also have a very competitive internship that some students may be interested in. If there is anyone you are thinking of, I would be happy to pass their name and contact info along to our recruiter.

If you have any questions please to not hesitate to reach out to me via email or at the phone number listed below.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Sincerely,

Thomas Farmer, MBA, CLU ®

Financial Representative

Northwestern Mutual


45 Braintree Hill Office Park #204

Braintree, MA 02184