Summer Internship 2014 -Internal Audit Job
Summer Internship 2014 -Internal Audit
Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Intern
- Under the direct supervision of in-charge Senior and Internal Auditors, the Internal Audit Intern provides essential assistance during internal audit activities, contributing to the completion of specific tasks within the overall scope of the audit project.
- This position reports to the Manager of Internal Audit. During the course of audit engagements, the Internal Audit Intern will generally work under the direction and supervision of a Senior Internal Auditor or Audit Management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in performance of work on assigned segments of the audit.
- Assist in determining records or activities to analyze, the extent of test to apply with the approved audit program.
- Assist performing the audit in a professional manner in accordance with the approved audit program.
- Assist in obtaining, analyzing and evaluating evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control system(s) and on the performance efficiency of the activities being reviewed.
- Review transactions, documents, records, reports, and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment.
- Participate in preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies as necessary.
- Assist in developing solutions for routine technical issues arising during the performance of the audit project.
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate Accounting Program
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must have completed Junior Year
- Excel or PC skills required.
- Solid communication skills a must.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, LITTLEST PET SHOP and G.I. JOE. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on The Hub TV Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
© 2013 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
J2W Posting Code: Internships
Business Unit: Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segments: Audit, Internal Audit, Seasonal, Part Time, Social Media, Finance, Retail, Marketing