(Including Nabisco and Cadbury Brands)
- Keep retailer's shelves and displays fully stocked and rotated.
- Build and service existing displays.
- Work with current Sales Representatives to learn key aspects of the position
- Provide support and service to meet customer needs.
- Participate in a group project with peer-interns and present findings at the end of the summer.
- Network with Mondelēz International and Employees and learn about Mondelēz business
Requirements/ Hiring Profile:
- In process of receiving undergraduate Business Degree
- Rising Junior status preferred or Rising Senior will be considered. Must be graduating in 2016 or 2015 to be a candidate for this internship.
- Record of strong academic performance.
- Demonstrated work experience (i.e., internships, previous jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities (i.e., led an academic or extracurricular program, community involvement)
- Availability from mid or end of May through mid-August is required for this internship
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- A flexible work schedule is required - ability to work weekends.
- Previous Retail/Grocery experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and meet defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
- Internet access required
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLY AND PASS ALL DRUG, BACKGROUND AND MVR TEST IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
To apply, please visit www.mondelezinternational.com