Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Covidien Intrenships - Summer 2014

One of our recent accounting graduates send me an email today.  He works at Covidien in Mansfield, MA.  He loves working there and has seen interns benefit greatly from their experiences at Covidien.  He sent me this link of internship openings for summer 2014:

http://careers.covidien.com/search?jf1[224]=224&cn=16686&ct=16808&sort_by=field_job_posted_date_value&sort_order=DESC

You might want to check out their site from time-to-time as there may be more openings.  The accounting internships caught my eye!

Here is what our alum said in his email:


I saw that you are still keeping up with your internship blog and wanted to let you know that I'm starting to see a lot of internship postings here at Covidien in Mansfield. On the careers.covidien.com website they make it easy to search because you can select internships right from the dropdown. I pasted my search below but I'm not sure if it will keep the filters I had on. You can also play around with other locations if you have students that aren't local to the area. I'm sure there will be more and most postings throughout February and March.