COULD YOU BE THE NEXT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
Continuum is growing its global marketing team and we are looking for extraordinary candidates who thrive in creative environments. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and transform businesses. And we make it happen every day.
Continuum (www.continuuminnovation.com) serves its clients by skillfully engaging the talents of more than 170 professionals with diverse, multi-disciplinary experiences, including anthropologists, architects, brand strategists, business strategists, economists, psychologists, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, and designers from several areas such as graphic, industrial, interaction and digital. The Continuum Advanced Systems team turns existing or emerging technologies into devices and solutions that are valued by the people who use them.
For more than thirty years, the company has partnered with clients to discover innovative ideas and realize them as powerful products, services and brand experiences.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, BBVA, Bose, Herman Miller, Haier, Moen, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Penske, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung and Staples.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued.
Continuum is seeking a Marketing Summer Intern to join our growing team. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, this position will support the marketing team in bringing compelling stories to life and sharing them with our target audiences. The role collaborates closely with the marketing team and Continuum’s Summer Intern Cohort.
How you can help us grow:
- You are curious about marketing and how the function can impact a global business.
- You have an infectious personality and people love working with you. This internship will include collaborative group projects as well as individual contributions, so combining fun and work is critical.
- You love: writing, digital, design, research and process. Okay, maybe not all of these disciplines, but to contribute to this team you need to have a passion for at least two and a willingness to hear why the others are important.
- You are a problem solver. Taking on a challenge and navigating to potential solutions sounds like a learning opportunity you want to pursue.
- Culturally savvy and interested in working as part of a multi-disciplinary, global team.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong creative mind-set with a passion for design, innovation and technology; confidence to share original and new ideas.
- Responsible. For you to get the most out of this opportunity, you need to be in the office and willing to tackle anything.
- Fluency in digital, web and social technologies.
- Computer literacy in standard Microsoft Office applications. Bonus if you have experience with Adobe applications.
- Working toward a Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism, communications, English or related discipline. Must have completed at least 2 years of college level work.