Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Unpaid Marketing Internship
The TJ2 (TJ square) robotics team from Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School in Bridgewater, MA would like the assistance of an intern. TJ2 is contacting local colleges/universities and looking for a student with marketing skills and experience with visual media to start immediately. This is an unpaid internship. They need a student to:
1. Acquaint himself/herself with the FIRST robotics program (www.usfirst.org)
2. A student who will attend various group and team activities to understand our business plan and history
3. The student must complete a finished product which conveys the essence of our team, TJ2. This finished product will be a DVD which will be submitted as part of the Chairman's Award. This award will be due the middle of February, 2015.
4. The student must be able to work together and/or coordinate with other coaches/mentors who are involved with other public relation efforts, such as our website (www.tj2.org), FaceBook, Blogs, Twitter, etc. to keep the public aware of ongoing activities/events/etc.
5. We will pay for any approved supplies needed. Unfortunately, due to constraints of our program, it is unpaid.
The head coach, Elizabeth Calef, and Anne Hall the administrative coach will work together with the student to establish a flexible schedule, time-frame, and a list of objectives, etc. to make this a positive and rewarding experience for all. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Anne Hall email@example.com
Posted by MPG at 10:26 AM