- Works in collaboration with IT staff, management and business partners to understand the purpose, approach and content of each work product.
- Create and maintain consistently professional standard formats for various types of work products including, but not limited to SDLC project deliverables and system operations documentation.
- Analyze business and technical processes and project objectives to develop comprehensive technical and non-technical project deliverables.
- Create and edit moderately complex to complex system related information products, for both IT and non-IT customers such as procedure manuals, on-line help, quick reference cards, workflows, project materials, training materials and policy & procedures.
- Create and maintain documentation related to IT systems, applications and infrastructure technologies.
- Maintains a current internal documentation library.
- Works with all groups within the IT function to support technical writing and documentation needs. Ensure adherence to agreed upon standards, templates and procedures.