- Elicit business and functional requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders and effectively compile and document these needs for systems design and development.
- Add value by understanding the business partners needs and providing options and recommendations on how best to meet those needs.
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Draft user interface design for new systems.
- Identify data requirements for new systems or system modification.
- Participate in the solution architecture and technical design.
- Facilitate the decision process of build vs. buy and/or vendor selection process.
- Adhere to all software development life cycle steps.
- Participate in quality assurance and testing of new applications.