Tuesday, September 9, 2014
rgfa ACCOUNTANTS (www.ataccountant.com) is looking for interns to join our team. We are looking for students who are studying accounting, finance and bookkeeping to join our team. You will be exposed to the following:
· Preparing individual, corporate and non-profit tax returns, domestically, and internationally.
· Analyzing and preparing financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, and Statements of Cash Flow), for S-Corps, C-Corps, LLC’s and LLP’s.
· You will have exposure to our start up process for new businesses including the development process, DBA, Articles of Incorporation, selection of best tax and legal structures.
· Representation for clients with cases versus the Internal Revenue Service, and DOR’s (departments of revenue) through all states
· Selection and development of accounting systems for clients based on their vertical markets.
· Learning our client advisory process, understanding how to interact with clients and how to provide expert advice.
· Understanding tax law, and preparing statements and documents in accordance with GAAP.
These mini-internships are unpaid and are located in Plymouth, MA. Interested students should send a cover letter and resume to Robert Fornaro at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by MPG at 6:27 AM