|Marketing Intern - Click here to apply:http://bit.ly/UsPZfI|
|Type of Position||Temporary|
|Description||AAA Southern New England is one of the largest and most innovative membership organizations in North America. It is a multi-business organization comprising more than 50 locations in a five-state area. We provide valuable roadside service to our 3.7 million members, as well as many specialized services such as Financial Services & Loans, Insurance, Travel, Discounts, Auto Glass, and Driver Training. AAA is a key advocate for issues impacting the traveling public, such as highway safety, road maintenance and related legislation. We have a unique organizational model and many of our businesses are the largest and most sought after in their industries. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us. In order to continue our mission, our organization is expanding and we need talented people to work alongside us in creating our next 100 years.|
The role of a Marketing Partnerships & Promotions Intern is, generally, to provide assistance to the Partnerships and Promotions team in the day-to-day management AAA’s outside partnerships.
• Assists in the fulfillment of various ongoing, short-term and long-term projects, specifically the Discounts & Rewards rebrand and rollout.
• Assists in the fulfillment of partner marketing plans while facilitating promotional calendar.
• Capture and maintain partner proof of performances and create a library of these proofs.
• Responsible for the upkeep of Partnerships & Promotions voicemail and Outlook inboxes in an effort to monitor and respond to member inquires (e.g. Daily Deal, Discounts & Rewards, etc.).
• Proofing of weekly Daily Deals email distribution to ensure a Five Diamond member experience
• Promotions marketing channels (e.g. web, social, print, etc.).
• Maintains master partnership list.
Currently enrolled or recently graduated a College-Level program, preferably in Communications and/or a related field of study; Prior internship in a marketing or partnership department is desirable; Must possess effective oral, written and interpersonal skill; knowledge of Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint is required.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
AAA Southern New England Marketing Intern Providence, RI
Posted by MPG at 6:54 AM