The ideal candidate for this paid position will:
• Currently be seeking their bachelors or masters degree in accounting, finance, management or business information systems
• Be a self starter
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have experience using the internet
• Have exceptional written communication skills, with a focus on customer service
• Be able to lift boxes weighing up to 30 pounds multiple times
• Have a desire to take an ownership interest in all tasks that they undertake
• Understand that work is over when a job is done, not by where the hands are on the clock
• Understand that our customers are at the heart of everything we do
• Be able to get along with difficult co-workers
• Not be afraid to get their hands dirty in a warehouse environment
• Experience in footwear industry strongly preferred
This is not a cubicle job where you are reconciling reports all day. You will be out in the warehouse, taking counts and entering into inventory software.
Duties to include:
• Inventory Management / Cycle Counts / Data Entry
• Order fulfillment
• Warehouse organization
• Other ad hoc projects as they arise
This role is needed for approx. 10 hours off peak and 30 on peak during normal business hours. We can mold your work schedule around existing commitments. Exact timing to be discussed based upon candidate's availability and our needs.
Interested students should send a resume to Mike Andrews at: Mike@rightfootshoes.com Mr. Andrews is a graduated of UMD.