Monday, June 1, 2015
Accounting Internship (Unpaid)
rgfa ACCOUNTANTS (www.ataccountant.com) is looking for interns to join our team. We are looking for students who are studying accounting, finance and/or bookkeeping looking to gain experience in the accounting profession. You will be exposed to the following:
· Preparing individual, corporate and non-profit tax returns, domestically, and internationally.
· Analyzing and preparing financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, and Statements of Cash Flow), for S-Corps, C-Corps, LLC’s and LLP’s.
· You will have exposure to our start up process for new businesses including the development process, DBA, Articles of Incorporation, selection of best tax and legal structures.
· Representation for clients with cases versus the Internal Revenue Service, and DOR’s (departments of revenue) through all states
· Selection and development of accounting systems for clients based on their vertical markets.
· Learning our client advisory process, understanding how to interact with clients and how to provide expert advice.
· Understanding tax law, and preparing statements and documents in accordance with GAAP.
Interested candidates please e-mail email@example.com. No experience necessary.
Posted by MPG at 1:14 PM