Because as a member of our seasonal team, you will:
- increase your knowledge of the Firm and the Tax practice
- play a critical role in a fast paced, high volume compliance environment
- work alongside our tax professionals to alleviate the demands of our peak compression period, which is driven by a challenging 9/15 deadline
Start date will be June 22nd, 2015.
- Start date through August 31 -- we guarantee a minimum of 25 hours/week, however require your availability and willingness to work up to 50 hours/week when needed
- September 1 - September 16 -- we require a commitment of a minimum of 25 hours/week (check your school plans when determining your availability)
- Weekly hours would most likely include weekends and evenings
- Ability to work 2-3 days over Labor Day Weekend
- Approval requests for vacation time in excess of specific/limited days will typically not be granted
- Due to regular variations in client demands there are frequent changes to work plans/schedules. We need individuals who demonstrate strong change agility/flexibility as you may be re-deployed frequently between engagements as needed.