If You Are Seeking A Full-time Job After Graduation or a Summer Internship
And Want to Launch Your Career AND Get Prepared
YOU MUST ATTEND THE SPEED INTERVIEWING AND NETWORKING EVENT
ON APRIL 14TH!
- Be prepared to introduce yourself and briefly explain your career goals.
- Make a positive impression through grooming and professional dress. If you are unsure about what to wear visit: http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interviewattire/a/interviewdress.htm
- Bring extra copies of your resume.
- Make eye contact and exercise good posture.
- Act mature and professional yet positive and enthusiastic.
- Pay close attention and listen carefully in order to respond appropriately in the time allotted.
- Be prepared by researching top interview questions. Familiarize yourself with what employers want to know.
- Bring your cell phone and a friend to video tape your responses so you can learn from this process and enhance your skills for future interviews.