Friday, August 24, 2012

CCB Internship Program and How to Find an Internship

Hi CCB students:

Here's a link to a recent video/PPT presentation on our internship program and how to find an internship. Also keep in mind that I have a free guide that CCB students can pick up at my office that might give you additional ideas about how to land an excellent internship.  My office is at CCB-318.

http://www.screencast.com/t/aNxLGk2wNnD

There is still time to enroll in our internship course.  However, you need my approval and you must have a quality internship.  Please visit our web page at: http://www.umassd.edu/charlton/internship/ for more details.

Also, for non-CCB students (I get lost of inquires from other colleges - even business majors from other universities!), I have two internship related books available from Lulu.com:


Book by Michael P. Griffin to help business students land an internship
Written in the Summer of 2012


and

Used by employers and student iterns to create an optimal internship experience