Thursday, February 19, 2015
Techical Writer Internship (Paid)
Technical Writer Internship
Nye Lubricants, Inc. is offering an internship as a Technical Writer. This person will
- Research and write a variety of technical marketing materials, including but not limited to articles, newsletters, white papers, press releases, product sell sheets, and web copy.
- Work closely with the Business Development Department staff, technical engineers, and Research and Development on various projects.
- Interview various members of the company in order to collect relevant information and data on a specific topic.
Time Commitment & Compensation
We are willing to work with your schedule, but ask for a commitment of at least 20 hours per week. This is a paid internship.
· Area of study: Journalism, Engineering, Technical Marketing
· Experience in technical writing
· Excellent Communication skills
· Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teams
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Marketing & Communication Manager
Nye Lubricants, Inc.Fairhaven, MA
Posted by MPG at 9:07 AM