This blog provides information to students about business internships and the Charlton College internship program. This blog is hosted by Blogger, which is associated with Google. Any views or opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the blogger and should not be attributed to UMD or the Charlton College of Business.
the location management team through development, production and implementation
of tactical marketing initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention,
improving image, improving margins and increasing market share for Dining
Services. Emphasis on customer satisfaction and growing base business.
1. Work with Marketing Director to develop marketing
collateral to assist in driving sales at all locations and meal plan sales.
2. Responsible for designing and developing ad campaigns
for University Publications, radio, etc.
3. Collaborate Marketing Director to develop an
inclusive communication strategy that includes direct mail, social media, focus
groups, customer surveys, and advisory committee, to all of the specific
university customer segments.
4. Develop and maintain account specific websites,
promoting both retail and board dining programs.
5. Help in the coordination of all on campus events.
6. Work with other UMass Dining Student Employees in
overseeing all Market Research Projects.
7. Collaborating with other interns in projects.
8. Responsible for putting together spreadsheets for all
data involving various marketing projects including Meal Plan Sales and
9. Any other duties assigned by Dining Service Managers.
Must be at least a sophomore and marketing/business
Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and complete
assignments involving multiple functions in a timely manner. Excellent
technical, written and oral communication skills are required. Individual must
be a self-starter and very detailed oriented. This is a yearly paid
position.Internship credit is also
available through the Charlton School of Business.
10 – 15 hours/week.
submit your resume via email to Caitlin Cooney, Marketing Director of UMass
Dartmouth Dining Services by August 29th.If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.