Saturday, December 7, 2013

Message from a former student on job searching

Here's a great message from a former student and a very useful blog entry she wrote.  "Learn from those who have already bee in the battle!"  MPG

Hi Professor Griffin,

I am a former student of UMD. I graduated in 2011 with a B.S. in Business Operations Management. I didn't get a chance to take one of your classes, but I did do an internship that you approved.

I wrote a blog post on 6 Things I wish I knew about job search in college on a very informative website:
http://www.careerealism.com/job-search-college-wish-knew/ and I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing it with your students.

I think it would be very beneficial for seniors especially. In return, I would be happy to discuss my post with anyone who is interested.

Please let me know if you would be interested in sharing my post.

I would greatly appreciate it!

Best,
Nadia Kuznets