Thursday, February 3, 2011

Intro to CCB Internship Program Video

Hi CCB majors:

Here's a link to a 10 minute YouTube video that helps explain how our internship program works and the web resources (blog and web sites) that you can utilize to find internship postings. The video was produced with a great software program called Camtasia Studios. Forgive me for my Fall River accent but in the video, I narrate my way through a serious of screen shots that show our web resources and explain some of the basic rules and procedures of the program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqrrhjCj-JA

Any constructive feedback would be appreciated.

Also, with the spring semester underway and students already placed in internships, your attention should now be focused on summer internships. There will be a summer section of the online internship class but keep in mind that before you can enroll in that class, you must have an approved internship. I continue to post opportunities on the internship blog (www.umassd.edu/charlton/internship/) and I maintain a facebook with alerts and tips.

Good luck.

Professor Griffin