I found this internship posting on the Addidias web site.
Corporate Communications Internship
Reebok International is looking for a Corporate Communications Intern who will assist with the coordination of internal communications for the Reebok brand. The Corporate Communications Intern will support the team on a number of initiatives related to the brand's internal
- Write correspondence for the email@example.com inbox.
- Work with the Corporate Communications Coordinator to draft all articles for company newsletters.
- Work with the Corporate Communications team to effectively execute employee activities and internal programs.
- Provide assistance for the content management of the Reebok corporate website.
- Assist in the writing, editing, coordinating and distribution of several employee communication tools.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in English or Communications.
- Must be able to work 3 full days a week from January through May.
This is in the marketing department of Addidias. Obviously, you need excellent communication and especially good writing skills for this position.