Northwestern Mutual Life will be holding information sessions regarding
their Providence, RI internships on the following dates:
Wednesday, April 1st @ 2pm
Tuesday, April 7th @ 3pm
Wednesday, April 15th @ 10am
Tuesday, April 21st @ 10am
MUST ATTEND A SESSION BY 4/21 FOR CONSIDERATION IN A SUMMER INTERNSHIP!!
Thursday, April 23^rd @ 2 pm
Tuesday, April 28^th @ 10am
Thursday, April 30^th @ 11am
Wednesday, May 6^th @ 11am
Friday, May 8^th @ 2 pm
Tuesday, May 12^th @ 1pm
Wednesday, May 13^th @ 1pm
Here's some additional information:
_Where_: Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
275 Promenade Street – Suite# 300, Providence, RI 02908
* Our internship has been labeled top 10 in the country by Vault.com
for the past 12 years
* Our interns receive their state insurance license and have the
opportunity to sit for their investment license as well.
* Our internships can be completed for credit or not.
* Our interns are paid through commission earned from your clients.
You could also be eligible for a stipend as well, depending on
when you enter the program.
* Very flexible hours to work around your existing schedule.
* 1/3 of our interns will go full time upon graduation due to the
real world experience that they have gained while in our
* ¼ of our management team has come from our internship program.
_How to Apply:_
* If you are interested in attending this internship informational
session, you must RSVP to Mia Viveiros at firstname.lastname@example.org
<mailto:email@example.com> or by calling her direct line at
* Please e-mail Mia an updated resume prior to the info session.