KELLOGGS SNACKS FIELD SALES INTERN
Description Kellogg Company has an exciting opportunity for a summer intern in its Snacks Sales division.
The Snacks Sales Intern:
- Will get insight to the structure of the Kelloggs organization at the corporate and region level including visits to both headquarter (Battle Creek, MI) and regional offices
- Will apply learning to successfully execute the Snacks Sales program
initiatives by making on-site visits to an assigned group of stores (Territory).
- Will apply Kellogg Merchandising Standards of Excellence to ensure customers are set up for successful sales of Kelloggs Snacks products.
- Works with the Territory Manager and District Manager to develop understanding of Kellogg Snacks Sales business model, culture and
- Works with an Account Manager, Warehouse Manager and Category Manager to develop and understanding of the variety of roles within Kellogg Company.
- Creates a daily log of discoveries and learning to be presented to a Sales Leadership Team prior to the conclusion of the internship.
- Will be responsible for a territory for 5-10 days to demonstrate learning prior to the conclusion of the internship.
- Participates in all required training courses to develop and enhance sales skills
Position Requirements Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Bachelors degree program at
an accredited college or university.
- Completion of freshman year of Bachelors degree program from an
accredited college or university required. Completion of junior year
- Must have own vehicle and have a valid drivers license and clean
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check including a
- Must have access to a computer and be able to use Microsoft Excel,
Power-point and Word
- Required to make a presentation to Region leadership staff regarding
learning at the end of the program.
- Must be available to travel to Battle Creek, MI (May 18-21) and to
Horsham, PA (Aug 5-7)
- Required to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day.
Mileage reimbursement available.
- Work requires long periods of walking, standing, bending or carrying
moderately heavy items (20-25 pounds).
- Travel is 10-20%. Some overnight travel will be required.
-Active participation in school clubs or organizations related to degree
program strongly preferred.
- Work performed within a retail facility (i.e., grocery store or Super
Center) preferred but not required
To apply, go to: